Friday 22 June 2018

301. Brian Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets


A close up photo of a mantle with a desk below it. Items on the mantle include a color photo of Brian Eno, a kettle and flowers. Items on the desk below are a black-and-white photo of Eno, flowers, playing cards and cigarettes. In the top left corner of the album cover "Eno" is written. At the bottom left corner of the album, "Here Come the Warm Jets" is written.
Release Date: 1974
Label: Island

Fresh outta Roxy Music School, Brian Eno recorded and released 'Here Come The Warm Jets' in 1974. I have knowingly never heard Eno's solo music - and didn't really know what to expect from this. I'll admit I enjoyed it a lot though. Sometimes I can't really think of anything else to write, espescially when I know noone else reads this blog. Perhaps I'll have to start writing hidden messages?

Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...