Thursday 9 November 2017

144. The Beatles - Abbey Road


The cover of Abbey Road has no printed words. It is a photo of the Beatles, in side view, crossing the street in single file.

Release Date: 1969
Label: Parlophone

Unless they've included 'Let it Be', which I doubt they have, this is the last Fab Four album I have to listen to before I go the same way as the Norwegian Blue. Luckily for me, it is a fantastic album so I am not at all upset. Yes it has Maxwells Silver Hammer (but that's not terrible) and it has Mean Mr Mustard and Polythene Pam, and Her Majesty but it also has Come Together, Something, I Want You Because, You Never Give Me Your Money etc etc . The album works so well as a whole. Sometimes I think this may be my favourite Beatles album

Rating: 10/10
Favourite Track: You Never Give Me Your Money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...