Tuesday 5 December 2017

184. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Deja Vu


Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Deja Vu.jpg

Release Date: 1970
Label: Atlantic

The first impression you'll get when listening to this album is a strange feeling that you've heard it somewhere before. Of course, it is the first album featuring Neil Young - the quartet would go on to release a couple more in the next twenty years - and another one that I already own. The first impression you'll get when listening to this album is a strange feeling that you've heard it somewhere before. The album has arguably my favourite CSN&Y song in the form of 'Our House' which I remember first hearing in the (what should've really been the) final episode of 'Only Fools and Horses'.I also enjoy 'Teach Your Children' immensely which would clearly suggested I'm more of a Graham Nash fan than anything else.

Rating: 9/10
Favourite Track: Our House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...